Posted on 2009.08.11 at 11:10
Posted on 2008.10.07 at 04:09
I did this for Hannah, and I haven't really posted since getting back to America, So... I guess you could leave a comment with the answers.
01) Are you currently in a serious relationship?
02) What was your dream growing up?
03) What talent do you wish you had?
04) If I bought you a drink what would it be?
05) Favorite vegetable?
06) What was the last book you read?
07) What zodiac sign are you?
08) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where.
09) Worst Habit?
10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
11) What is your favorite sport?
12) Do you have a Pessimistic or Optimistic attitude?
13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
15) Tell me one weird fact about you.
16) Do you have any pets?
17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?
18) What was your first impression of me?
19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
22) What color eyes do you have?
23) Ever been arrested?
24) Bottle or can soda?
25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
27) What's your favorite place to hang out at?
28) Do you believe in ghosts?
29) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
30) Do you swear a lot?
31) Biggest pet peeve?
32) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
33) Do you believe/appreciate romance?
34) Favourite and least favourite food?
35) Do you believe in God?
36) Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you?
Posted on 2008.05.29 at 16:50
The longer I stay in this country, the less I want to leave it. I know that really it is just America with funny street names, but goddammit, this place just keeps getting better and better.
Today I thought about Hannah, because the V&A design museum was absolutely stunning. I have never seen so many sculptures in one place. Absolutely fantastic.
...Yeah, fuck America, I'm just going to stay here*.
(* I wish)
Posted on 2008.05.25 at 13:35
The Past three nights have been spent drunkenly wandering the streets of London. I love this place so much it hurts.
Soul-mate, every time I see a cutely dressed girl (which is strangely often in this country) I think of you and get a little homesick.
Posted on 2008.05.10 at 13:40
I'm going to England.
Posted on 2008.03.23 at 01:30
I miss the 90s.
Posted on 2007.11.23 at 00:51
Happy Thanksgiving everyone,
I love you all.
Posted on 2007.11.05 at 18:58
Posted on 2007.09.14 at 23:20
1.Special Effects Technician
11.Humanitarian Aid Worker
12.Sport Psychology Consultant
17.Foreign Service Officer
19.Marriage and Family Therapist
Posted on 2007.08.01 at 05:44